Kingston General Hospital, a 446-bed teaching and referral hospital, delivers quality tertiary care in the academic setting of Queen's University. As the only tertiary care Centre in this region of southeastern Ontario, we have a large referral base encompassing the area between Belleville and Brockville, and Smith Falls to Lake Ontario. This translates to a referral population base of about 600,000.
- Outpatient Urology Clinic - Hotel Dieu Hospital, Jeanne Mance 4 (613-544-3400 X####)
- Outpatient Cystoscopy Clinic - Hotel Dieu Hospital, Johnson 4 (613-544-3400 X####)
- Urodynamics and Biofeedback - Hotel Dieu Hospital, Johnson 4 (613-544-3400 X####)
- Center for Applied Urological Research (CAUR) - 62 Barrie Street, Kingston ON
- Kingston Regional Bladder Center - Lennox and Addington County General Hospital
- Cancer Clinic - Cancer Center of Southeastern Ontario, Level 1
- Napanee Urology Clinic - Lennox and Addington County General Hospital
- Vasectomy Clinic - Kingston General Hospital, Armstrong 1
- Urgent Urology Outpatient Clinic - Kingston General Hospital, Armstrong 1
Our department has the good fortune of operating within Queen’s University, and as such you are certain to encounter trainees throughout your experience with us in the clinic, operating room, and inpatient wards. We are a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons postgraduate urology training program, and an active department in the School of Medicine within Queen’s Faculty of Health Sciences.
We consider our patients fortunate to have the opportunity to participate in the education of our trainees, who provide careful and skilled clinical evaluations and essential support in the operating room to the attending urologists. The attending urologist remains responsible for your overall care. We are always supportive of the mutual benefits of having trainees involved in patient care.